Clinical Information Systems Analyst II
2011 N Soto Street Hybrid or REMOTE, CA 90032 US
• Under the general direction of the department leader(s) and/or more seasoned analyst, the Clinical Information Systems Analyst II will be responsible to provide operational support clinical applications which include, but not limited to, lab, radiology, pharmacy, order communications, nursing care, and physician access applications.
• In addition, the Clinical Information Systems Analyst II will be expected to test, implement, and provide ongoing maintenance of systems to meet customer, regulatory and IS infrastructure requirements.
• Responsibilities include systems analysis, providing creative and viable solutions to problems, developing and executing detailed test plans, and creating thorough documentation. Participation in project and change management assignments will require eliciting and translating customer requirements into solid system design, with an emphasis on enhancing productivity and standardized workflows. A diverse customer base of clinical and support staff, management, and physicians, requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
• The selected candidate will also be included in the on-call rotation schedule.
• Minimum 3 years of experience; experience to include implementation, testing, and on-going support.
• Experience in a healthcare setting
• Responsible for the implementation and development of assigned clinical applications, including providing 1st-2nd level of support to end-users.
• Work closely with internal resources and vendor to upgrade applicable software or enhancements, including testing any new functionalities, enhancements or upgrades.
• Monitors project progress by tracking activities; resolving problems; maintaining progress reports; and escalating problems as needed.
• Analyzes applications and make recommendations for improvement.
• Analyzes problems and errors produced by applications and end-users and work closely with end-users and vendor to effectively correct the problems.
• Supports and troubleshoots interfaces for inbound/outbound.
• Determines operational objectives by analyzing functions; gathering information; and evaluating output requirements and formats.
• Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; provides help desk support; and trains users.
• Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Salary Range: $99,000 - $112,000