Job Category: HR
Job Number: 19548
Our client is urgently looking for a Director of Human Resources that can plan, organize, and lead the strategic direction of the Human Resources BPO management process to ensure that the company has the appropriate quantity and quality of human resources.
The HR Director acts as an information source in all aspects of Human Resources including: HR communication, HR compliance initiatives, strategy and policy development, change management, corrective action and leadership development training to ensure an atmosphere that fosters continuous growth and promotes positive company culture.
- Typically Reports To: Senior Director of Human Resources or VP of Human Resources
- Typical Reports: HR Manager, Senior HR Generalist and HR Generalist
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs the planning, development, implementation and administration of all human resource programs for operational and functional department heads within the company.
- Develop and lead HR communication strategy.
- Advises Director and/or Vice President of Operations in policy and program matters, making or recommending appropriate decisions.
- Support the business as the change agent to drive and support change management within the organization.
- Ensure all Human Resource processes are meeting the needs of internal and external customers, in compliance with all state and federal guidelines, and strategically focused.
- Oversee the administration of employee leaves of absence with outsourced third-party vendor and relationship.
- Partner with operational and functional leadership to optimize employee job satisfaction and retention.
- Works with HR team to identify trends and opportunities within the workforce. Partner with leadership teams to recommend and deploy developmental training.
- Oversee resolution of employee issues minimizing company liability and exposure.
- Foster effective relationships with leadership, exempt and nonexempt employees.
- Lead special assignments and other projects, which meet the strategic needs of the business.
- Focus on strategic business partner goals for each line of business.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Undergraduate degree required, HR emphasis preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in HR gained in a service-oriented environment with a minimum of 5 years of experience in managerial roles.
- SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP certification a plus