1241 W Mineral Ave # 200
Job Category: .NET
Job Number: 19898
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Design, implement, unit test, and document internal proprietary applications and services using C#, ASP.net, SQL Server, SalesForce API’ s, and toolsets.
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional and technical skills internal Apps team.
- Work with stakeholders representing manufacturing, finance, customer service, and sales/marketing. You will also interface with the customer facing application Network Development team.
- With limited supervision, develop and modify software applications that integrate, improve or provide new functionality to internal business operations.
- Diagnose, investigate, and correct issues pertaining to internal business systems.
- Develop solutions using multiple disciplines including application components, front-end development, server-side development, database development, and interface methodologies.
- Refractor applications and queries to improve performance and maintainability.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Knowledgeable in SQL Server, T-SQL, and general RDBMS concepts
- Experience with SalesForce.com (Flow Builder, API’ s, APEX, Lightning)
- Good understanding of service based architectural approaches
- Proficiency with debugging, source control, and defect tracking
DESIRED ADDED VALUE
- 2+ years of development experience in a multi-technology business system environment
- Familiar with SOLID Principals and Design Patterns
- Implementing solutions using SOAP services
- Familiar with VTFS, Visual Studio 2014+, Azure, JD Edwards ERP, Power BI, or SSRS
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Or 5+ years of relevant work experience