18021 Cowan 8810 hewitt pl
Job Category: .NET
Job Number: 19416
Description of Position
- Build API’ s to better access a variety of datasets.
- Design secure code with a focus on reusability, readability, modularity, etc.
- Collaborate with Product and Architects to design, scope and build new features
- Build new user-facing features, the infrastructure to scale it, and test for optimal throughput and uptime.
- Contribute to internal tools to help improve workflow and increase efficiency
- Strong drive for meeting deliverables and understanding of priorities to meet the business and client needs
- Support the Software Development teams as needed.
- Understanding of Web APIs / HTTP / REST / XML / JSON
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with continuous integration systems like Jenkins
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git)
- Responsible for full technical product development cycle from researching, spec’ ing, developing, testing and production
- Able to communicate ideas to product management and other engineers
- Experience with microservices, API design, and infrastructure services
- Expert in RESTful API’ s, C# and ASP.net
- Understand Token Bases Authentication (JWT Tokens)
- Familiarity with Cloud services (Azure)
- Four or more years related experience