AV Support Admin
• The Audio Visual Technician is responsible for configuring, operating, training, maintaining, and supporting audio/visual (A/V) systems and services.
• Additionally, the A/V Technician will communicate and coordinate with other departments, staff members, outside agencies, and vendors.
• Supports the mission, vision, values and strategic goals.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent required. Associates’ Degree in a related field is preferred.
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years of A/V technical support;
• Experience with web, audio, and video conferencing solutions;
• Experience with Cisco Telepresence;
• Must demonstrate exceptional customer service;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to work with minimum supervision;
• Strong ability to learn and retain new information with ease;
• Willingness to assume additional responsibilities and work on projects as needed;
• Must be able to work independently and cooperatively in a team.