6251 Greenwood Plaza Blvd Suite 100
Job Category: Sales
Job Number: 17549
Who we are
We come to work every day with passion and intensity to deliver brilliant solutions to our clients, no matter the challenge. Founded in 1996, Prosum serves as a strategic IT partner for our clients by providing IT services across our three lines of business: Staffing, Managed Services and Consulting. Some of our amazing clients are AT&T/DIRECTV, Mattel, Riot Games, USC Keck Hospital, and Disney. We have a huge outreach of employees, contractors, alumni, clients and vendors, and we strive to provide them with a positive experience to maintain them as fans within our Prosum community. We provide best-in industry continuous training, to help all our sales people to be the best versions of themselves!
Who you are
Are you a go-getter sales rep with a passion for new tech? Are you addicted to the chase to lock down sales and hit a quota? Do you get excited at the prospect of helping clients solve their technology problems? We are looking for an experienced and results-oriented Account Executive who is well-connected, passionate and enthusiastic about the staffing and tech world. Someone who is in-tune with the latest staffing trends, has a hunter attitude, and can help us add more fans to our Prosum community! You should be eager, proactive, resourceful and able to keep a cool head under pressure. You are a natural at building strong internal relationships with our delivery team and externally with our clients. Ideally, you have a strong understanding about the staffing industry and sales experience. You will be driving sales strategy and planning, with prospect and established clients to generate a pipeline while consistently achieving individual performance metrics and sales targets.
- Cultivate Pipeline Through Lead Generation. You will be responsible for managing and driving sales cycles by qualifying and accurately forecasting new business opportunities.
- Showcase the Prosum Value/Solution/Brand. Companies are struggling to retain top talent and we expect you to become an expert in uncovering challenges that our prospective clients face. You will show clients how Prosum can solve their challenges, and address their particular concerns, and how we can help their company grow.
- Close Business. We expect you to drive gross profit growth, by studying and navigating the customer buying process, engaging internal and external key stakeholders, and ultimately securing a signed agreement.
- College degree (BA/BS Degree preferred)
- A solid network, ideally in IT
- 2-4 years sales experience, particularly in IT Staffing
- Consistent achievement of sales quotas and activity metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- CRM & ATS Experience (Salesforce and/or Bullhorn experience preferred)
- Ability to assess client company position requirements, write complete job orders and appropriately match permanent and/or temporary candidates to meet client needs and expectations
- Experience inputting, updating, maintaining and documenting client and candidate communication and activity progress
Do you match our culture?
- You give forward: Mentor junior staff or others, and/or support your community through volunteering
- You are inspiring: Passionate about selling!
- You strive to be better: A learning and feedback machine; you treat your role as a profession by reading, listening, and sharing
- You are at cause: Accountable and take responsibility
- You got bounce: Good at finding your resilience and pushing through difficult situations
What' s in It for You
- A competitive compensation package with a great commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits plan (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- 401K plan
- State of the art office and technology
- Unlimited snacks and soda, breakfast once a week, great events, and we are one of the few companies who still host an annual holiday party!
Can' t wait to apply? Well we can' t wait to meet you! Apply now and let' s get this process rolling!
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you.
Prosum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.