2201 Park Place, Suite 102
Job Category: Sales
Job Number: 19392
Who you are
Are you a go-getter sales rep with a passion for new tech? Are you addicted to the chase to lock down sales and hit a quota? Do you get excited at the prospect of helping clients solve their technology problems? We are looking for an experienced and results-oriented Account Executive who is well-connected, passionate and enthusiastic about the staffing and tech world. You should be eager, proactive, resourceful and able to keep a cool head under pressure. You are a natural at building strong internal relationships with our delivery team and externally with our clients. Ideally, you have a strong understanding about the staffing industry and sales experience. You will be driving sales strategy and planning, with prospect and established clients to generate a pipeline while consistently achieving individual performance metrics and sales targets.
- Cultivate Pipeline Through Lead Generation. You will be responsible for managing and driving sales cycles by qualifying and accurately forecasting new business opportunities.
- Showcase our Value/Solution/Brand. Companies are struggling to retain top talent and we expect you to become an expert in uncovering challenges that our prospective clients face. You will show clients how the company can solve their challenges, and address their particular concerns, and how we can help their company grow.
- Close Business. We expect you to drive gross profit growth, by studying and navigating the customer buying process, engaging internal and external key stakeholders, and ultimately securing a signed agreement.
- College degree (BA/BS Degree preferred)
- A solid network, ideally in IT
- 2+ years of IT staffing sales experience
- Consistent achievement of sales quotas and activity metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Do you match our culture?
- You give forward: Mentor junior staff or others, and/or support your community through volunteering
- You are inspiring: Passionate about selling!
- You strive to be better: A learning and feedback machine; you treat your role as a profession by reading, listening, and sharing
- You are at cause: Accountable and take responsibility
- You got bounce: Good at finding your resilience and pushing through difficult situations