2041 Rosecrans Ave Suite 220
Job Category: Sales
Job Number: 20076
Who we are
We come to work every day with passion and intensity to deliver brilliant solutions to our clients, no matter the challenge. Founded in 1996, Prosum serves as a strategic IT partner for our clients by providing IT services across our three lines of business: Staffing, Managed Services and Consulting. Some of our amazing clients are AT&T/DIRECTV, Mattel, Riot Games, USC Keck Hospital, and Disney. We have a huge outreach of employees, contractors, alumni, clients and vendors, and we strive to provide them with a positive experience to maintain them as fans within our Prosum community. We provide best-in industry continuous training, to help all our sales people to be the best versions of themselves!
Who you are
Are you a go-getter with a passion for new tech? Do you love prospecting to gain new clients? Are you excited by the idea of locking down sales and hitting your quota? Do you get excited at the prospect of helping clients solve their technology problems? We are looking for an experienced and results-oriented Account Manager who connects well to people, is passionate and enthusiastic about the technology world. Someone who is in-tune with the latest tech trends, has a hunter attitude, and can help us add more fans to our Prosum community! You should be eager, proactive, resourceful and able to keep a cool head under pressure. You are a natural at building strong internal relationships with our delivery team and externally with our clients. Ideally, you have a strong understanding about the managed services and sales experience. You will be helping to drive sales strategy and planning, with prospect and established clients to generate a pipeline while consistently achieving individual performance metrics and sales targets.
- Showcase the Prosum Value/Solution/Brand. Companies are struggling to stabilize their IT environments and we expect you to become an expert in uncovering challenges that our prospective clients face. You will show clients how Prosum can solve their challenges, and address their particular concerns, and how we can help their company grow. This is a high touch contact role designed to increase revenue at our client accounts, by maintain relationship with the assigned account.
- Strong drive to succeed. We expect you to help drive revenue growth, by studying and navigating the customer buying process, engaging internal and external key stakeholders, and ultimately securing a signed agreement.
- Ability to be part of a strong team. You will work closely with senior leaders who identify sales opportunities, to support all sales activity and ensure client satisfaction.
- Great people skills. Cultivate and leverage complimentary partner relationships to obtain referrals and/or develop cooperative engagements to meet the needs of our customers.
- Strong willingness to learn. Proactively research the latest MSP industry trends, statistics and emerging technologies and report back to senior leadership.
Requirements for the Role
- Passion for sales and the ability to drive your own success
- College degree (BA/BS Degree preferred)
- A solid network of small and medium business executives
- 1-4 years of account management experience in a tech environment, ideally one that sells Managed IT Services to small and medium business.
- Demonstrated stable track record of success in a quota bearing role, with 2-3 years consecutive, successful sales related experience within one company within the last 5 years
- Minimum of one-year experience generating new prospects and opportunities via phone, email and social media to understand technology needs and how products and services can meet or exceed expectations
- 1-4 years of experience in partnering with sales to build a viable sales pipeline which supports quota attainment.
- 1-4 years of experience in how to gain and maintain access to decision makers and end users in prospect and client accounts
- Proficiency with ConnectWise, Microsoft Office and Google app suite a plus
- 1-4 years of experience assessing client’ s needs, articulating them into potential solutions, writing complete proposals, and teaming with technical staff to produce costing to align solution design with customers’ business requirements
- Valid Driver License and a satisfactory driving record, car insurance, reliable vehicle
- Ability to travel to customer sites, offsite meetings, company related functions
- Strong self-confidence and communication skills in order to effectively communicate with owners and C-Level Executives
- Deadline driven
- Strong business acumen. You will need to be able to plan and participate in effective business meetings. This requires you to be awesome at scheduling and coordinating, while at the same time juggling multiple projects and clients at the same time!
- Familiar with local marketplace (LA, Denver, & Phoenix), companies and community.
- Proven track record of building strong professional relationships at an executive level
Do you match our culture?
- You give forward: Mentor junior staff or others, and/or support your community through volunteering
- You are inspiring: Passionate about selling!
- You strive to be better: A learning and feedback machine; you treat your role as a profession by reading, listening, and sharing
- You are at cause: Accountable and take responsibility
- You got bounce: Good at finding your resilience and pushing through difficult situations
What' s in It for You
- A competitive compensation package with a great uncapped commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits plan (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- 401K plan
- State of the art office and technology
- Unlimited snacks and soda, breakfast once a week, great events, and we are one of the few companies who still host an annual holiday party!
Can' t wait to apply? Well we can' t wait to meet you! Apply now and let' s get this process rolling!
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you.
Prosum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Connectwise, Google App Suite, Managed Services