475 Anton Boulevard
Job Category: Data Analyst
Job Number: 19286
This position will design, deliver, and provide client consultation as required for CIS Analytics/Decision Sciences Alternative Data analytical engagements, including proof of concept tests, score validations, product development, portfolio profiling, risk and trend analysis. Topics include but are not limited to education on scoring model development and usage as well as business intelligence consulting around all cycles of consumer credit: prospecting; acquisition; portfolio management; and collections.
- Serves as an analytical consultant for complex client deliveries/implementations
- Lead/execute analytical projects from solution design and data integrity evaluation through solution documentation and implementation
- Collaborate with internal and external clients to determine the appropriate analysis parameters and performance measures to be applied, as well as requirements for decision tool and strategy implementation and monitoring
- Interprets results of analyses, identifies trends and issues and recommends alternatives to support business objectives
- Support the development of new analytical and data products and services, and the enhancement of current processes and offerings
- Identifies and secures additional opportunities with clients
- Closely supports sales and marketing to understand client needs and provide viable analytical solutions
- Leads business development efforts and supports product development, management, and marketing initiatives to fuel revenue growth
- Executes projects in support of the direct revenue goal for the company CIS, ensuring timely and high-quality deliverables
- Work interactively with a team of highly trained and skilled consultants, project managers, statisticians, and analysts
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships
- Support field sales force and marketing organization by providing analytical and consulting expertise
- Support the senior management of the department to meet the established department goals
- Participate in internally and externally sponsored speaking engagements
Job Requirements and Qualifications
This position requires a highly motivated, energetic, and positive person with:
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- A proven track record for leading project teams, managing complex analytical projects, and setting decision strategies and policies.
- A degree in finance, economics or statistics is preferred.
- Deep knowledge of analytical techniques and decision tools. Strong aptitude in credit decisioning, strategy setting, and gathering business requirements.
- Five years of business experience, preferably in the financial industry/risk management or in statistical modeling/data analysis.
- Excellent communication, leadership, interpersonal and project management skills.
- The ability to present to all levels of management within the company and to their clients.
- Preferred candidate will have in depth experience working at a large financial institution.
- Understanding of data analysis and analytical techniques and methodologies.
- A willingness to travel.
- Virtual or telecommute OK.