1501 South Mopac
Job Category: Android Developer
Job Number: 19686
We are searching for a Mobile Engineer that will be responsible for designing, developing, building, testing and deploying native Android mobile applications across our client' s product line.
• Assists in the analysis and development of code for mobile platforms.
• Assists in the assessment of performance of mobile applications
• Works effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment
• Clearly articulates thoughts and ideas
• Participates in the estimates for projects based on interface wireframes/desired functionality
• Researches emerging topics related to assigned tasks
• Participates in all pertinent project meetings
• Provides appropriate research to support business and information technology groups within the organization.
• Advises on options, impact on other business processes, and system priorities
• Prioritizes assigned tasks and keeps manager up to date on status and roadblocks
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
• 2+ years of experience with Android development
• Kotlin development experience is preferred
• Expresso testing experience is preferred
• Gradle experience is preferred
• 2+ years of experience with behavior driven design
• OO, MVP, MVVM software/web/API dev experience
• Lottie animation experience is a plus
• Android animation and page transitioning experience is a plus
• Android Jetpack experience is a plus
• Experience working with and developing Android centric libraries.
• Use of Git SCM command line and tools. Familiarity with Gitflow methodology
• Strong knowledge of software development and project management mthodologies.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• Recognize and acknowledge the value of other' s contributions.
• Recognizes other’ s emotions and responds with empathy.
• Must possess excellent time management and prioritization skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- May require a Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically requires 2-3 years related experience.