Applied Science - Machine Learning Systems
· PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, or a related quantitative field with at least 1 year of experience in training and implementing advanced models (machine learning, predictive modeling, and analysis) or Masters with at least 4+ years experience.
· Hands-on experience building ML (machine learning) and/or NLP (natural language processing) models.
· Experience in data mining and data analytics techniques.
· Experience in writing code in Java or C++.
· Experience using Perl or Python (or similar scripting language) for data processing and analytics.
· Experience using R, Weka, Python, or other similar statistical software.
· Published research work in academic conferences or industry circles.
· Comfortability with programming in SQL, Hive, Pig, R, Python, and familiarity/experience with AWS stack/tools.
· Advertising technology experience (big plus).
· Strong ability to solve ambiguous problems.
· Able to clearly articulate complex models to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both written and verbal.