410 Terry Ave N
Job Category: Machine Learning
Job Number: 19591
- Use machine learning and analytical techniques to create scalable solutions for business problems
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of historical business data to help automate and optimize key processes
- Design, development and evaluation of highly innovative models for predictive learning
- Work closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model implementations and new feature creations
- Work closely with operations staff to optimize various business operations
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Track general business activity and provide clear, compelling management reporting on a regular basis
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
- CS Degree, Statistics degree, or equivalent degree in a highly quantitative field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in predictive modeling and analysis
- 3+ years Java or C++/C. Experience in using Perl or Python (or similar scripting language) for data processing and analytics.
- Experience in using R, Weka, Matlab or any other statistical software
- A strong track record of innovating through machine learning and statistical algorithms and their applications.
- Problem solving ability
- Understanding of machine learning, data mining and data analytics techniques
- Communication and data presentation skills
- A PhD in CS machine learning, Operational research, Statistics or in a highly quantitative field
- Strong demonstrated skills implementing and deploying large scale machine learning applications and tools.
- Strong skills and experience with programming in SQL, Python, R, macros and familiarity/experience with AWS.
- 5 years industry experience.