2001 16th Street
Job Category: QA
Job Number: 19635
- Collaborate on improving the design and architectural aspects of automated testing infrastructure.
- Create automated functional, performance and stress tests.
- Define test strategy, test suites, test cases. Define test tools for functional, performance and scale testing in a programmatic manner.
- Engage with development leads, and technical stakeholders to gain consensus in cross functional team setting.
- Build applications and utilities to minimize or eliminate inefficiencies in the testing process
- Work with development teams to implement application Testability Requirement
- Extend Product specific libraries and Test Automation Framework to support rapid development of test case specific automation
- Research and recommend automation tools to optimize different types of testing
- Participate in Agile scrum team, perform peer reviews, and mentor team members.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent working knowledge of testing methodologies and strategies, including: black box, grey box, and white box testing; feature, functional, performance, scalability, load, continuous integration, and regression testing.
- Excellent working knowledge and expertise on programming using JAVA, SQL Server AND front-end technologies
- Experience in Automation Framework Development required Using Java
- Hands on experience any 3 of the following required:
- QTP/ UFT, Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG
- Demonstrated experience in participating in test planning and execution activities, test strategy, test data definition, data setup, test execution, defect reporting & communication of status/metrics
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, including one or more of the following build/deploy/version control tools:
o BitBucket, Git, Mercurial
o Jenkins, Bamboo
- Demonstrated ability in increasing functional test coverage (API) and enhancing test frameworks
- Experience in testing architectures including microservices, and RESTful APIs.
- Ability to define/design/develop/maintain test automation frameworks and test cases
- Firm understanding and Knowledge of databases. (MS SQL Server Preferred)
- Passionate about software quality and test architecture. Must be able to review specifications and design thorough test coverage.
- Firm understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile/Scrum based testing including peer review, test automation, continuous integration.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while remaining on-task and deadline oriented.
- Proven skills in data analysis, data/design verification, and problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with SQE community to set company-wide SQE standards and practices.
Experience training and mentoring manual and junior SQE members on automation testing