Our client has been in business over 75 years with 15, 000 employees located in Orange County. They are actively looking for a CRM BSA (MS Dynamics CRM) and is open to someone with other CRM package experience such as salesforce, Siebel and SAP.
· Requirements Elicitation - Ability to identify a desired future state that addresses a business problem.
· Effectively uses interviewing skills to elicit, identify, and document business requirements
· Precisely and consistently captures business problems.
· Uncover needs and value drivers that business partners and end users would not be able to articulate on their own
· Articulate and incorporate extensive business knowledge into requirements
· Obtain agreement and confirm understanding by clearly interpreting business requirements
· Requirements Management and Analysis - Ability to define, document and manage business requirements to the smallest set that will provide the biggest impact in advancing business objectives.
· Accurately translates business requirements into functionality
· Manage requirements to meet business expectations
· Prioritize business requirements and recommends changes to multiple business processes.
· Understand business process complexity
· Assess the risks of various solutions looking across multiple applications
· Document and contribute to the " to be" business process state considering multiple factors
· Creating Compelling Business Case - Ability to measure and communicate proposed project benefits.
· Clearly articulates the impact of business problems and benefits using business language
· Understand the organization’ s economic and revenue drivers
· Understand industry-specific trends that impact the organization
· Quickly adapts to changes in business strategy
· Helps business partners communicate solution value to key stakeholders
· Providing Accurate Project Effort Estimates - Ability to quantify and meet individual and project phase level efforts.
· Create, manage and meet accurate project effort estimates for their assigned tasks
· Adhere to RTS project methodology throughout project lifecycle
· Effectively engage stakeholders in the project estimation process
· Manage ambiguity and creates accurate project effort estimates for their assigned tasks
· Understand, consider and communicate interdependencies for project estimates
· Design for Usability - Ability to translate business requirements into business solutions for end-user adoption and productivity improvement.
· Incorporate usability and User Interface (UI) efficiencies into business solutions
· Understand the business data needs as it relates to a potential solution
· Effectively conveys the business preferences and functional design to the technical teams
· Ensure end-to-end service performance from the end user’ s perspective
· Incorporate knowledge of UI best practices in functional design
· Functional Design - Ability to translate business requirements to functional designs using analysis and design techniques.
· Understand and create functional design specifications for low to high complexity solutions
· Provide the link between the business and technical views of the system
· Can listen to and understand technological constraints
· Clarify the business rationale of a solution concept
· Map business requirements to functional specifications ensuring traceability
· Anticipate weaknesses in the design solution to ensure risk is mitigated
· Understand technical design specifications and ensure that the technical solution(s) developed will satisfy the needs of the business
· Capitalize on reusability while minimizing rework by incorporating prior resolved solutions
· Consider solution interdependencies in functional design
· Consider third party application features and upgrades prior to designing in-house solution
· Develop solutions for system needs that business partners would not be able to articulate on their own
· Adherence to Standards - Ability to create solutions that adhere to and incorporate RTS standards.
· Apply and uses information and technology standards in design of solution
· Obtain key inputs from Enterprise Architecture groups to ensure compliance and exception
· Adhere to project management methodology
· Can identify commonalities and suggests a consistent approach across projects
· Business Requirements Testing and Validation - Managing traceability of business requirements through testing and validation process.
· Ensure that business and non-business requirements have been met through testing and validation
· Document validation results are as expected
· Develop reusable test case suite
· Execute functional, system and integration testing and validation of proposed solution
· Work with stakeholders on evaluating coverage of test cases
· User Acceptance Testing - Collaborates with stakeholder in testing for acceptance of end user business solution.
· Participate in the installation and configuration of development/test/production Dynamics AX 2012 environments as required
· Builds user acceptance test cases
· Coordinate, monitor, and train end-users on business solution
· Provide clarification on basic questions of solution testing
· Incorporate customer feedback into delivery of service to provide the best experience possible for the customer
· Quickly and effectively solves customer problems
· Facilitate end-user adoption of business solution
· Monitors testing of business solution
REQUIRED & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
· 5+ years’ Business Systems Analysis experience required
· 3+ years architecture/technical/functional/configuration experience with CRM required
· Intermediate Technical and administrative knowledge of CRM tools, Platforms and Trends required
· Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple implementations and/or platform upgrade
· Must be skilled in analytical techniques, practices and problem solving
· Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology
· Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required
· Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products required
· Capable of learning new systems and creating/implementing new system functionality
· Understands advanced internet and client/server architectures
· Possess intermediate knowledge of SQL and databases
· Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills