Job Category: Business Analyst
Job Number: 18861
The candidate selected by our client for this role will handle Business Financial analytics and construction of price models for existing business engagements, and new business opportunities presented by the sales and clients services teams of the company.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Interpret requirements for requests for quote (RFQ’ s) coming in from various sales channels.
2. Collect necessary input from various stakeholders throughout the business, historical financial data, and other sources to generate business price models aligned with business objectives.
3. Provide accurate calculations, business cases, and recommendations to optimize pricing for best positioning of the company on new business opportunities.
4. Maintain thorough knowledge of business process, best practices, costs of services, and overall operating structure to ensure all relevant delivery costs are considered in models and business cases.
5. Ability to clearly articulate model scenarios to business leadership and translate the pricing business case data back into any format required internally or by the client.
6. Obtain required approvals on all pricing recommendations before releasing to the client or internal teams.
7. Completion other existing business financial analytics as requested by leadership.
8. Maintain absolutely and complete confidentiality on business and financial data.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
Minimum Job Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Management, Marketing or Market Research, Communication, Statistics, Mathematics or related field, or an equivalent combination of education & experience
- 1-3 years of experience and demonstrated capabilities in statistics/reporting/analytics
- General knowledge of GAAP in support of Business Modeling, Pricing Scenarios and Profitability Analysis
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet applications, especially Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of software presentation applications (MS Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivating; able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a reliable and professional manner.
- Basic knowledge of call center management systems and terminology preferred