700 Newport Center Dr
Job Category: Business Analyst
Job Number: 19499
Business Analyst, Identity and Access Management
- Serves as the primary support of various technical platforms and tools used to provide services.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Performs detailed business analysis with technical delivery across multiple platforms and applications.
- Supports project execution activities to ensure successful deployment of the solution
- Represents the department in business meetings; working with technical stakeholders and business end-users to facilitate the development process
- Creates and delivers project documentation (project charter, project plans, project milestones, timelines, deliverables, meeting agendas and minutes, etc.)
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve services and solve issues
REQUIRED FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- Bachelor’ s degree (BA or BS) in an analytical field or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in the IT business analyst field
- Advanced experience demonstrating the fundamental skills and industry best practices of a business analyst (from project initiation through closing)
- Advanced experience analyzing complex business processes and systems to develop business requirements and functional specifications
- Advanced experience identifying analysis-related tasks and providing estimates for those tasks
- Must be comfortable working with department and division management, business staff, software engineers, systems analysts and network engineers on a variety of infrastructure-related projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Experience developing test approaches and test execution plans for projects varying in size and duration.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, research, and time management skills
- Required strong analytical and computer skills with business applications, such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, reporting & presentation software and/or data management
- Experience with common identity and access management tools and platforms, such as IGA tools (SailPoint, Saviynt, etc.), PAM tools (CyberArk, Thycotic, etc.).
- Experience with Automated testing tools, Azure DevOps or other development lifecycle apps, familiarity with the Agile methodology.
- Experience with IAM services and concepts (authentication, authorization, provisioning, identity lifecycle management, access certification, etc.)