301 S 4th Avenue
Job Category: Business Analyst
Job Number: 19670
Business Analyst Job Summary
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented business analyst to join our growing team. This individual will act as the link between our technological capacities and our business objectives, and will be expected improve business efficiency by way of of cost-effective solution strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define configuration specifications.
- Define business analysis requirements.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements.
- Elicit requirements when appropriate.
- Translate and simplify requirements.
- Manage communication in relation to requirements.
- Requirement analysis.
- Plan and monitor business cases.
- Perform quality assurance.
- Develop relationships with partners.
- Design and review test cases.
- Process change requests.
- Assist in the design, documentation, and maintenance of system processes.
- Manage a project’ s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment from start to finish.
- Report on technical issues and questions, make recommendations to product team.
- Communicate key insights to stakeholders, facilitators, and partners.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve business practices and efficiencies.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical writing skills.
- Leadership aptitude.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving proficiency.
- Business case development experience.
- Systems engineering experience.
- Experience conducting cost/benefit analysis.
- Ability to prioritize requirements and create prototypes and mockups.
- Experience with strategic business process modeling and traceability.