10202 W Washington Blvd.
Job Category: HRIS
Job Number: 19994
The Business Relationship Management (BRM) team requires a combination of strong technical background and business acumen to manage relationships between business and IT in day-to-day operations and delivery of IT services. The Senior Business Analyst role in our Corporate IT BRM team serves as the conduit to the business users with the primary goal of understanding the business processes, workflows, and information requirements of the users and is expected to interact with stakeholders from various business units, including Human Resources, IT, Legal, and Information Security in support of current and future applications.
This role will be required to perform requirements analysis, create functional design specifications, and ensure testing services for enhancements and projects are completed successfully. The Senior Business Analyst will also manage incidents and outages for their applications to avoid interruptions of day-to-day business operations and processes.
- Create business and functional requirement documents.
- Build complex workflows and diagrams to depict business and system processes.
- Liaison between IT and the business defining stakeholder demand and delivering technology to enable and meet business strategy and support day-to-day operations.
- Execute detailed project plans.
- Build and execute use cases, test scenarios, and test cases.
- Solid understanding of the day-to-day execution of business processes and related IT tasks.
- Strong understanding of multiple software delivery life cycle methodologies.
- Proven history of IT management in either application support management or project management.
- Plan and Conduct User Acceptance Testing processes.
- Create test scripts to test new enhancements and functionality.
- Create user guides and training documentation.
- Manage incidents on a daily basis and follow up on critical issues.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT or related technical professions
- Previous HRIS Experience
- Previous Entertainment Industry Work Experience
- PMP and/or CSM certification
- Bachelor’ s degree or related professional experience required
- Computer Science or related Information Technology degree preferred