3800 W Alameda Ave
Job Category: Business Analyst
Job Number: 19086
Our client is looking for a Business Workflow and Implementation Analyst. Throughout the duration on this engagement, the resource will be required to:
- Lead business requirement discussions around needs from the Programming system vendor, MediaGenix, document these requirements and translate them into technical requirements for MediaGenix.
- Generate workflow diagrams to support business process and technical data streams across the technology stack being deployed to support the company.
- Collaborate with MediaGenix on development gaps and ensure there is proper understanding of any requirements the vendor has to build custom to support the service
- Generate Business Specific test plans for UAT of enhancements being delivered by MediaGenix as well as regression test plans for day to day business workflow.
- Facilitate UAT in collaboration with MediaGenix resource engaging key business stakeholder for engagement and testing while seeking approval for compliance with DSS requirements.
- Communicate issues found in testing, seek priority from proper stakeholder and monitor resolution through deployment to production.
- Provide oversight during system training, answering business questions from users that connect the technology with the process. Document system process with user guides by seeking guidance from MediaGenix on system functionality where needed.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in an IT related field
- 2+ years of Project Management experience on small to moderate complex level projects is desirable
- 2+ years of experience supporting complex IT projects and/or IT Support Departments
- 2+ years of experience in project management of large IT initiatives
- Experience working in the digital media distribution space is preferred