1630 Stewart St.
Job Category: Business Analyst
Job Number: 19301
- Analyze and model the business domain to create a complete picture of work-flows and technical requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed software
- Define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects. Identify and validate the key business requirements
- Lead cross-functional business process re-engineering teams and continuous improvement efforts Create functional requirements in use cases. Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs
- Define the scope and objectives of projects and establish communication channels
- Define project requirements and communications to ensure that final deliverables of technical team meet the expectations of the end users.
- Solution assessment and validation is one of the main roles of a business analyst as it should be ensured that there are no gaps in the requirement process to the development stages.
- Facilitate interactions between the developers and module leads to insure that needs and expectations of user are effectively communicated to technical staff.
- Supervise systems testing phase to ensure compliance with business users’ requirements.
- Facilitate interactions between RBDC and the solution vendor to ensure that needs and expectations of user are effectively communicated.
- Ensure data transfers from core systems are reliable and accurate.
- Understand overall system architecture to recommend data integration with other systems.
- Strong engagement and an understanding of the technical conversations as part of the project team
- Must be able to work independently on all tasks and provide solutions.
- Team collaboration to manage new requests for data, or features etc. Key results and deliverables • Successful execution of project methodology for IT projects
- Provides expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business.
- Understands and consistently applies the attributes and processes of current application development methodologies.
- Viewed both internally and externally as a subject matter expert across multiple disciplines.
- Manage critical communication pathways between IT, RBDC, solution vendors.
- Strongly versed with project management methodology to drive efforts to conclusion.
- Has 3 years of relevant experience.
- Requires an understanding and knowledge of architecture, application systems design and integration.
- Ability to interact and communicate with senior leadership education requirements Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field. Language requirements Fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage.