3800 W Alameda Ave
Job Category: Business Systems Analyst
Job Number: 19305
Business Systems Analyst
- Defines business and solution requirements for Discovery and Implementation phases of internal development team and vendor projects, in various formats, such as Epics, Personas, Features, User Stories, Functional and Non-Functional requirements, Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), and other formats as assigned.
- Conducts business analysis on projects to support Business Technology Partners with producing business requirements, product vision and roadmaps, business process models, business requirements, and other business analysis activities as assigned.
- Conducts systems analysis on projects to include data analysis, interface and system dependency analysis, and other systems analysis activities as assigned.
- Champions and executes standards defined by the Systems Analysis Center of Excellence, to support processes, requirements format and delivery criteria, requirements traceability, and other standards as assigned.
- Partner with key business users to ensure successful User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and develop UAT test scripts.
- Performs integration testing as required to validate integration development against requirements or stories.
- Support transition activities to the Support team, produce transition documents, and perform knowledge-transfer on solution requirements.
- Business and Technical Requirements Definition: Successfully demonstrate knowledge of Business and Technical Requirements Definition in the delivery of software solutions within Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid approaches.
- Business Process Reengineering: Demonstrated ability to support business process change through reengineering efforts.
- Business Systems Analysis: Demonstrates the ability to conduct business systems analysis tasks in a team environment or independently as required by the initiative.
- Data Analysis: Competent at analyzing sets of complex data from across multiple systems and databases and logical data modeling.
- System and data alignment: Ability to consolidate and standardize objects and fields across business units and workflows, creating aligned models.
- Demonstrated business and systems analysis experience, including Requirements Elicitation, Requirements Analysis & Management, Enterprise Analysis, and Solution Assessment and Validation.
- Experienced working with cross-functional work teams
- Experience supporting finance or controllership projects is desired.
- Demonstrated experience with identifying, tracking and managing project issues / challenges and ensure they are reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and frequently changing priorities.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be well-versed in the entire MS Office product suite.
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA, SharePoint, or other similar tools.
- Experience with SAP R3 as an end user, business analyst, or providing end user support.
Minimum 3 years of related experience.
EDUCATION AND JOB-RELATED EDUCATION:
B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, another Technical field, or equivalent work experience.
Certifications in Agile Scrum and Business Systems Analysis are desirable.