60880 Center Drive
Job Category: Business Systems Analyst
Job Number: 19713
- Work with Product Management to understand features and minimize gaps in requirements.
- You will be responsible for converting features into user stories.
- Ensure backlog is prioritized while taking technical and business dependencies into consideration.
- Groom user stories with our engineering teams to ensure requirements are clear and the team is ready to execute.
- Demo stories to partners and gather feedback.
- Solve issues as they arise in various production and non-production environments.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline.
- 2 years experience as a Business Analyst or a Product Owner.
- Experience transforming features into well-articulated business requirements as user stories.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and ability to find the correct solution for complex business problems.
- Ambitious and able to handle requests from multiple team members with competing priorities. Excellent written, verbal and social skills.
- Understand agile software development process.
- Strong proficiency with collaboration and agile tools (Rally, JIRA, Confluence).
- Experience with SQL