385 Interlocken Crescent, Suite 800
Job Category: Android Developer
Job Number: 18917
You are an experienced C++ software developer with an interest in growing your skills in low-level macOS internals. You have strong experience with C++ programming and you seek to apply that knowledge at a company committed to providing top-notch information security and OS malware/threat detection. At Client, we seek to empower a strong C++ software engineer to complement an Agile team that provides security and peace of mind to consumer and business customers worldwide. You will be an integral part of our team designing, developing and maintaining our suite of security products for macOS. You will learn and grow your skills in as a macOS software developer. Over time. you will deliver high quality, performant, and secure code/products; continuously improving development processes and product quality by implementing best practices and utilizing quality assurance tools. You will research and prototype new features revolving around our macOS product offerings. This is a chance to grow in information security using your skills with C++ and applying them to macOS internals. Our mission is to develop cutting-edge internet security and anti-malware applications that utilize our revolutionary, cloud-based technology. Join us!
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of professional experience developing in C/C++.
- Experience or knowledge of Objective-C.
- Experience or knowledge Xcode, codesign, Git.
- macOS internals knowledge is preferred but not required including: file system, process, IPC, virtual memory, etc.
- Experience with networking protocols and software interfaces.
- Proven experience writing daemons and system level applications for Mac.
- Proven experience writing unit and integration tests.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable code.
- Quality-focused mindset.
- Ability to work in Agile and highly collaborative environments.
- Understanding of Agile principles and concepts.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies and tools.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Understanding software security and malware detection principles.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Experience writing drivers for Mac.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Hands-on experience with Test Driven Development.
- Mac Store deployment.
- Knowledge of the Cocoa development framework and Xcode.
- Significant experience developing user interface-driven applications
- Experience with high-performance, high-availability, large data volume product development.