3250 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 401
Job Category: Citrix
Job Number: 19578
Our client is looking to have this contractor focus on just the Citrix related tasks for their company. The selected candidate for this role should be able to handle the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assess, architect/design, plan, install, document, maintain, and troubleshoot complex Citrix VDI environments in public and private cloud, including:
- Citrix Workspace
- Citrix Networking
- VMware and Azure infrastructure deployment and management
- Windows Server, AD, and Group Policy
- Profile, OS, and application environment management
- Detailed project status communication
- Consultative meetings to discuss and understand business needs of customers.
- Design best of breed solutions to fill customer’ s needs.
- Scoping of professional services in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Discuss technical best practices, concepts, and technologies to present innovative computing solutions
- Support and provide knowledge transfer to clients both on site and via other means of communication
- Pre and post install documentation, including architecture, design, as built and operational. Demo/how to/support video documentation a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision, and the within a team when so assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.