26248 Enterprise Ct
Job Category: Sales
Job Number: 19360
Key Accountabilities will include the below and a lot more:
- Strategic account development. Leads the strategic growth agenda for accounts and acts as a senior strategic partner in order to identify new growth opportunities and ensure Fethr are valued as an important partner.
- Client relationship management. Actively and personally develops appropriate senior customer relationships that will support both day to day delivery but also longer-term strategic growth opportunities.
- Business Development. Grow client relationships and get involved in new business opportunities.
- Go-to-Market. Is responsible for go-to-market strategy
- Deal Making. Leads the charge on structuring, negotiating, and closing contracts with existing and new clients; closes deals that meet or exceed revenue and profitability expectations
- Client champion. Acts as champion for key accounts to influence delivery and product development roadmap to ensure we maximize success.
- Account P&L responsibility. Is accountable for timely and accurate revenue forecasts of retained and new business and management of the account. Is responsible for pricing strategy and managing costs.
- Budget and Financial Management. Have ultimate accountability of commercials of a business (understand margin, profit, forecasting, trade working capital, etc), ability to show how they’ ve grown a client year over year.
- People management. Manages and oversees the team working on the account and responsible for developing longer term people strategy to best support and scale accounts.
- Quality control. Ensure all work is carefully monitored, with keen eye for detail and strong customer service ethos
Your Candidate Profile:
- Business Degree, Technical Degree or equivalent, MBA is highly desirable
- Aviation or Travel industry experience highly desirable
- 12+ years in business development, marketing and/or client management
- Demonstrable experience of full account P&L responsibility
- Possesses good business acumen and sound judgment.
- Has a basic understanding of relationship marketing, data driven solutions, integrated communications, testing and analysis.
- Demonstrate a proven experience of managing a multi-disciplined service delivery team in a fast-paced environment implementing innovative, interactive and consumer focused solutions
- Ability to work well under pressure, with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity and to have an objective focused and positive approach, and be comfortable working independently, be self-motivated and self-driven
- Excited by challenging the status quo, fast growth and an entrepreneurial approach.
- Have built and led a global account across multiple offices, while still having ultimately accountability.