701 Experian Pkwy
Job Category: Cloud
Job Number: 19244
Cloud Network Infrastructure Enginee
The Cloud Network Infrastructure Engineer would play a key role in project delivery with hands on experience in migrating applications and its infrastructure to the cloud. The engineer will work closely to design and build automated operational processes focusing on scalable cloud deployments with paradigm of infrastructure & cloud network aspects. Cloud Network Engineer will help build and maintain its next generation Cloud Network and Security offering. The engineer be comfortable in working on multiple routing, switching, load balancing, and security platforms. This position will be highly dynamic and responsibilities range from all aspects of network design, implementation, operation and support. The role will require advanced knowledge of various network technologies. The role will be a critical member of an Agile enterprise cloud services engineering team working to build and support multi-cloud/hybrid solutions. The successful candidate will bring a strong background in automated software engineering and cloud operations at enterprise scale with strong emphasis on collaboration and communication, interacting with key internal business unit stakeholders.
- An expert level knowledge of the OSI network model, Ethernet, and TCP/IP networking.
- Expert level knowledge of the following network routing protocols - BGP, OSPF, VXLAN/EVPN.
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet Firewalls.
- Advanced knowledge of Load Balancers.
- Develop infrastructure as code on AWS / Azure / GCP using best practices and implementations for non-production and production environments.
- Advanced level knowledge of automation frameworks such a Ansible, Terraform or Python development experience.
- Implement configuration and deployment automation towards improving functionality, availability, and manageability of our enterprise cloud offerings.
- An advanced level of experience implementing and administrating common TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SSH, SMTP, etc.
- Strong expertise at network documentation, IPAM, Visio.
- Knowledge of common network monitoring utilities.
- Lead technical operations on key initiatives or projects from requirements to design to implementation.
- Ensure the availability, performance, reliability, and reporting of global cloud data centers and enterprise networks.
- Improve productivity in delivery orchestration, proactive monitoring, self-healing automation and operations validations.
- Solve problems related to these mission critical services and build automation to proactively detect and prevent their re-occurrences.
- Collaborate via open communication reaching across functional borders to analyze, tune, and configure automated platform infrastructure and systems.
- 4+ years of experience in network operations or engineer role at a ISP or network services provider comprising of designing, developing and operating robust and highly-scalable cloud infrastructure services.
- Deep network code skills with proven experience in cloud infrastructure project with hands on migration expertise on public clouds such as AWS and Azure.
- Strong background in Software Defined Networking (vxlan, QoS, VIPs, etc...).
- Experience Linux/Unix and/or Windows Integration and Administration.
- Experience in automation/configuration management using Chef, Ansible, Terraform or an equivalent.
- Experience with Programmable Network Hardware.
- Proficient in networking and core Internet Protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and routing in distributed networks.
- Knowledge about writing Cloud Formation Templates (CFT) or Azure RM Templates to build cloud services as code (IaC).
- Understand Authentication & Authorization Services, Identity & Access Management.
- Working understanding on AIPs designing RESTful services and integrated with other providers.
- Ability to use wide variety of open source technologies
Cloud Certifications: (Candidates with any below certifications is a plus)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional