Compliance and Audit Coordinator
• This role includes, but is not limited to: network security, systems security, IS policy, security solutions, incident response, monitoring, reporting, and general Information Technology concepts.
• The Compliance & Audit Coordinator leads the Governence, Risk and Compliance program for the Information Security program
• This role develops an internal review program and prepares for internal and external audits through policies and procedures, providing security awareness training and enforcing policies related to information security.
• This position works with Keck Medicine information services management to develop the internal review plan.
• This role serves as the primary point of contact during internal and external audits.