Job Category: Recruiter
Job Number: 19090
Our client is searching for a Corporate Recruiter that will plan, organize, and lead the Human Resources Call Center management process to ensure that Company has the appropriate quantity and quality of human resources. The person selected for this role acts as an information source in all aspects of Human Resources including corrective action and HR policies to ensure an atmosphere that fosters continuous growth and promotes positive company culture.
- Typically Reports To: Director of Human Resources
- Typical Reports: Senior HR Representative and HR Representative
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure all Call Center Human Resource processes are meeting the needs of internal and external customers, in compliance with all state and federal guidelines, and strategically focused.
- Act as a liaison with Call Center Management and Work Force Planning to ensure optimal staffing always.
- Develop and implement an aggressive recruitment strategy to meet standards set by HGS to meet client expectations.
- Partner with Call Center Staff to optimize employee job satisfaction and retention.
- Resolve employee issues minimizing company liability and exposure by building effective relationships with exempt and nonexempt employees.
- Lead special assignments and other projects, which meet the strategic needs of the business.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Undergraduate degree required, HR emphasis preferred
- 6-8 years of experience in HR gained in a service-oriented environment with a minimum of 4 years in managerial roles.
- PHR and SPHR certification a plus