2950 N. Hollywood Way
Job Category: Creative
Job Number: 19170
Our client is urgently looking for a Creative Director (Leader in User Experience & Design) that will be responsible for the leading and supporting the company' s future branding of website and multiple client facing web portals.
- Set the strategy for core digital experiences in partnership with cross functional business teams and technology
- The role will involve significant collaboration with multiple internal stakeholders
- Deliver compelling communications to all levels of the organization to ensure understanding and generate excitement
- Expected to advocate for and maintain UX and design standards within our Digital and other parts of the company.
Requirements for the Role
- Expert Creative Director with an amazing portfolio
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience in Design
- Previous experience in UX, including interaction design, visual design, motion design, prototyping, and research
- A comprehensive understanding of the user-centered design process
- Proven track record in leading a cross functional team comprised of a variety of stakeholders to deliver a winning strategy across a large, matrixed organization
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of disruptive technologies
- Creative and innovative user-centric mindset
- Strong project management skills, resourceful and results-driven. Tenacity to get stuff done.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong but malleable leader who can solve problems creatively and effectively, recommend and leverage quantitative and qualitative consumer insight tools, and manage the design process from ideation to competition.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; position-appropriate mentoring/leadership abilities