6735 Forest Lawn Drive
Job Category: Security
Job Number: 19735
3-6 month contract Cyber Security Analyst opportunity in Hollywood.
Information security development, education and enforcement of internal key controls to include the following:
- Work with the Chief Information Officer (CIO)/VP of Risk Management and other executives to prioritize security initiatives and spending based on appropriate risk management and/or financial methodology.
- Develop, maintain, and publish up-to-date security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Oversee the dissemination of security policies and best practices; and implements Cyber Security Awareness training program for all employees, contractors, and approved system users.
- Implement comprehensive Enterprise Information Security and IT Risk Management programs to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information.
- Information protection responsibilities will include network security architecture, network access and monitoring policies, employee education and awareness through collaboration with the human resources training department.
- Identify protection goals, objectives and metrics consistent with corporate strategic plan.
Information security auditing, tracking and reporting to include the following:
- Measure, monitor, and report to technology committees on various security items such as: patch deployment, vulnerabilities, password management, network scans and maintain meeting minutes of security discussions.
- Manage the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security, access control systems.
- Oversee incident response planning as well as the investigation of security breaches, and assist manager and/or Human Resources with legal matters associated with such breaches as necessary.
- Support the vendor management program and perform risk assessments on technology vendors, service providers and their products.
Managing information security outside resources to include the following:
- Work with outside consultants as appropriate for independent security audits. Track progress and maintain responses to third party technology audits.
- Work as a liaison to information security related vendors to establish mutually accepted contracts and service-level agreements.
- Audit examination is scheduled in the month of September.
- Provide assistance with collection of request list. Participates in meetings related to the audit examination & provide reports/documentation to support the examination.