10202 W Washington Blvd.
Contract To Hire
Job Category: Data Analyst
Job Number: 19532
Procurement Sr Analyst
- Understand and manipulate spend from various third-party spend and cost management systems.
- Gather market research/data and conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to develop tailend spend strategies and provide recommendations.
- Recommend opportunities for process optimization, data improvement, and cleansing.
- Analyze third-party spend to identify opportunities for cost savings.
- Review internal processes and policies and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Profile suppliers and segment spend.
- Perform total cost/supply analysis to identify opportunities to achieve optimal value.
- Understand and assist in the development and execution of supplier performance management programs with suppliers that focus on quality, responsiveness and cost.
Project Management Support
- Support project management team: managing project budgets, tracking key project milestones/timelines, following up with project stakeholders, and escalating risks / dependencies.
- Generate and communicate project updates to management and key stakeholders.
- Develop clear, analytical executive-level presentations of process improvement recommendations and service/KPI reporting.
- Communicate and report to management the status of any critical external relationships that could affect planning and decision-making.
Support Procurement Projects and Contracts Management Functions
- Manage savings booking for the department.
- Conduct RFI, RFQ, RFP events in support of Procurement Operations.
- Manage subscription renewals and updates.
- Tools, systems, and administrative support for the Procurement Operations team.
- Participate in professional development activities to keep abreast of current industry best practices.
- Demonstrate exemplary integrity and ethics in all instances.
- Contributes work, ideas and process improvement efficiencies.
- Shows a drive to achieve/exceed performance objectives.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in procurement (Preferred).
- Procurement experience in: spend analysis, process mapping, process improvement, contract administration, contract management, and sourcing events.
- Undergraduate Degree (Required)
- Business/Finance/Marketing related degree (Preferred)
- CPM/CPSM/FCCM or other similar certification (Preferred)
- MS Office Suite skills (Required)
- Excel (pivot tables, nested if function, vlookup).
- PowerPoint (advanced design/layout).
- Proficiency in sourcing skills and procure-to-pay functions.
- Strong business problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and in person).
- Project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.