· Collaboration with multiple teams to obtain all data pertaining to workspace/client decommissions.
· Perform data analysis on details provided by coordinator to ensure data integrity prior to purging.
· Maintain/update SNOW requests submitted for decommissions.
· Running SQL scripts and enhancing scripts as necessary.
· Maintain spreadsheets of data gathered based off workflows.
· Familiar with executive of PowerShell scripts.
· Manipulation of text files to limit sizes for performance benefits of PowerShell script executions.
· Identify potential flaws w/ workflows and suggest improvements.
· Potentially work additional hours beyond regular schedule to meet customer commitments which may include evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE)
· 2 – 4 years’ experience and/or associates degree in related area.
· Experience with eCapture & Relativity preferred but not required.
· Knowledge of SQL and other query languages.
· Professional, pleasant and patient in demeanor with investigative mentality.
· Must have demonstrated maturity in judgment.
· Must be flexible, organized, prioritize workload, and have strong attention to detail.
· Ability to work in fast paced environment both as a team player & independently.
· Proficient with Office suite.
· Excellent Oral/Written Communication.