3250 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 401
Job Category: Data Analyst
Job Number: 19749
A Data Analyst at our client will validate data provided along with gathering data via multiple applications for data destruction/decommissioning. Various e-Discovery third party applications along w/ in-house applications will be utilized to gather necessary data to delete from our infrastructure. The position is temporary to complete backlogged requests.
- Collaboration with multiple teams to obtain all data pertaining to work space/client decommissions.
- Perform data analysis on details provided by coordinator to ensure data integrity prior to purging.
- Maintain/update SNOW requests submitted for decommissions.
- Running SQL scripts and enhancing scripts as necessary.
- Maintain spreadsheets of data gathered based off workflows.
- Familiar with executive of PowerShell scripts.
- Manipulation of text files to limit sizes for performance benefits of PowerShell script executions.
- Identify potential flaws w/ workflows and suggest improvements.
- Potentially work additional hours beyond regular schedule to meet customer commitments which may include evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE)
- 2 – 4 years of experience and/or associates degree in related area.
- Experience with eCapture & Relativity preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of SQL and other query languages.
- Professional, pleasant and patient in demeanor with investigative mentality.
- Must have demonstrated maturity in judgment.
- Must be flexible, organized, prioritize workload, and have strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment both as a team player & independently.
- Proficient with Office suite.
- Excellent Oral/Written Communication.