6080 Center Drive. 10th Floor
Job Category: Python
Job Number: 19323
Senior Data Engineer
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams in multiple projects building forward thinking, innovative data solutions that up-level our features and drive results in a data driven way.
- Build highly scalable resilient data pipelines and models which produce high quality datasets.
- Deliver visualizations that distill clear, actionable insights from large, complex datasets.
- Improve our tooling by building generic data features such as data quality and anomaly detection and drive overall improvements in our data infrastructure.
- Drive ideas and projects through deep understanding of our data and how it applies in the broader sense of the organization.
- 4+ years of industry experience building highly scalable data pipelines (batch and/or streaming) utilizing Spark, Hive, Presto or other open source frameworks.architecture.
- Python and shell scripting experience for automation and data manipulation.
- Prior experience utilizing dashboarding tools such as Tableau, Superset or similar.
- Experience translating ambiguous business needs to highly scalable data models and datasets.
- Background in software engineering - able to write elegant, scalable and maintainable code.
- Strong SQL skills are an absolute must.
- Experience with Airflow, Superset or similar open source tools.
- Previous experience with AWS or similar cloud environment.
- Experience preparing large, complex datasets for Machine Learning pipelines a plus.
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment.
- Gamer or experience in the gaming industry a plus.