925 4th Avenue
Job Category: Engineer
Job Number: 19734
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration, Mathematics or a related field.
- 5+ years of industry experience as a Data Engineer or related specialty (e.g., Business Intelligence Engineer, Data Scientist).
- 3+ years Programming experience manipulating and analyzing data (Python or Scala)
- Experience building robust and scalable data integration (ETL) pipelines using Airflow, SQL, Python and Spark.
- Experience in data modeling, ETL development, and Data warehousing.
- Data Warehousing Experience with Oracle, Redshift, Teradata, Snowflake etc.
- Experience building data products incrementally and integrating and managing data-sets from multiple sources.
- Experience with Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Pig, Spark, etc.) such as S3, EC2, and EMR (Spark) etc.
- MS, MBA, or PhD a plus from a top institution (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration, Mathematics or a related field)
- Experience working in AWS environment – preferably AWS Certification completed.
- Software engineering mindset and strive to write elegant, maintainable code and you' re comfortable working in a variety of tech stacks
- Practical Knowledge of Linux or Unix shell scripting
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Software development and design.