10811 West Collins Ave
Job Category: Data Science
Job Number: 19147
Our client is searching for a Data Engineer that will design, build, and/or modify existing data pipeline(s) for Analytics use, with eye toward best practices in enterprise data architecture. He/she will build solutions including real-time data ingestion, storage, and analytics in alignment with best practices for optimizing performance as well as automated integration with dashboarding products, design and build systems for both batch and real-time data ingestion, storage, and analytics, for structured and unstructured data.
- Build automations and updates to data pipeline to produce regular reporting products to support business decision making
- Work together with business stakeholders/ analysts/ business partners to deliver data solutions in the form of dashboarding, automated reporting, and automated dashboard updates that will support digital strategy and strategic vision
- Use state-of-the-art tools and technologies to enable full cloud optimization, seamless elasticity and end-to-end automation with considerations for both performance and architecture
- Make modifications and updates to existing data pipelines as necessary
- Implement automated data pipeline and transformation capabilities using cloud-native ETL tools
- Critically review current and future data structures with an eye towards simplicity & performance
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help to foster the data-driven and technology-savvy culture across our business by serving as a tech evangelist and encourage forward thinking development;
- Participate in SAAS technology evaluations and/or collaborate with other areas of business on technology strategy— and with an enterprise mindset
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Statistics and/or related field, equivalent of education and experience enough to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered. Master’ s preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience related to the role
- Experience with Python, Java, C++, Scala or similar object-oriented programming languages and using software automation/CICD tools
- Experience with Tableau, R Shiny, Microsoft BI and/or modern data visualization technologies
- Ability to transform data using one or more modern cloud-native ETL/ELT tools
- Familiarity in working with cloud native technologies, such as Microsoft Azure or AWS, and in building data systems on cloud.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Exposure to/ Experience with Alteryx Server a plus.
- Exposure to/ experience with Lean Six Sigma preferred.