Sr. Design Technologist
The ideal candidate will be equally passionate about design as they are about technology as a means to enhance design. You should have strong front-end proficiency, be a creative problem solver at the core and have a keen eye for world class functional design.
· Owning end-to-end custom development process and deliverables from a design and technical perspective
· Providing design and leadership by working closely with business teams to develop campaign strategy, use cases, and technical requirements
· Presenting work to peers, product teams and executive leadership
· Providing leadership, mentoring, and coaching to your immediate and extended team
· Partnering with program and product managers to appropriately identify and assess features for future scaled product offerings.
Here are some things that we’ re looking for:
· Proven web development experience across multiple devices, webviews, and browsers
· Proven ability to simplify and distill complex problems into intuitive and elegant experiences
· Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
· Ability to participate in the full lifecycle of design and development -- including ideation, prototyping, development, backwards compatibility, failovers, validation, and user-testing
· At least 7 years experience as a front-end technologist, engineer or UX prototyper.
· Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
· Experience using AWS in production environments
· Understanding of performance and how to mitigate latency issues
· Familiarity with Android and iOS development
· Familiarity with AR, VR, Alexa, Voice Design and/or facial recognition
· Familiarity of Java/Ruby/Python/Obj-C, Swift or OpenCV
· Has a passion for digital marketing, advertising, and understanding metrics
· BS/MS in computer science, technology, design, or equivalent professional experience