30699 Russell Ranch Road
Job Category: MAC
Job Number: 19354
Field Service Engineer
What will you be doing as a Field Service Engineer
- Provision and maintain User hardware & software.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software & network problems.
- Proactively communicate the status of incidents and requests with the team.
- Work with other support teams to escalate or resolve issues (Windows/Network Engineering).
- Take initiative to analyze, identify, track and resolve incidents within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Set up and maintain strong relationships with Users by effectively managing expectations and inspiring confidence in delivery.
- Take a supporting role on projects which may include software testing or hardware deployment.
- Document processes and procedures as needed or requested.
We’ d love to chat if you have a… certain set of skills…
- Desktop Support – Experience providing deskside support in both Mac and PC environments. Knowledge of printers, print servers, drivers and networking basics. Experience troubleshooting ethernet and WiFi issues. Working experience troubleshooting mobile devices (iOS and Android).
- Communication – Clearly communicates with team members & Users – verbal & written.
- Organization - Capable of tracking multiple issues of varying complexity and detail-oriented.
- Process-Oriented - Executes tasks according to agreed process consistently resulting in proper tracking and reporting of information. Defines and executes processes reliably.
- Prioritization - Can successfully self-prioritize various responsibilities and tasks based upon solid facts, and ensure tasks are completed accordingly.
- Familiarity with the following preferred.
- Xerox printers
- Microsoft Exchange/O365