2011 N Soto Street
Contract To Hire/Perm
Job Category: Desktop
Job Number: 19844
The Desktop Analyst is a member of the Endpoint Engineering team who is responsible for remote support to the company’ s physical and virtual endpoints (VDI). This position remotely installs software, troubleshoots endpoints, and delivers other Endpoint Engineering services through remote capabilities such as SCCM, Big Fix, and InTune in order to improve the customer experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acquires and applies maturing knowledge of Keck end user environment and, the services delivered by the IT organization.
- Participates in the development and implementation of team initiatives.
- Resolves issues and identifies appropriate issues for escalation.
- Works with office staff to assist with related technologies and guides interactions with the company’ s IS services. Applies learned skills to perform problem resolution across integrated platforms, systems, processes and departments.
- Supports the mission, vision, values and strategic goals of the company.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of relevant business support and/or information technology support experience
- Advanced knowledge of desktop systems administration, Windows OS and System Center, antivirus and encryption, VDI, Citrix, printers, scanners and other peripherals
- A+, MCP, Dell (preferred)