3250 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 401
Job Category: DevOps
Job Number: 19903
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Interfaces between the Development team to understand their needs, understands technologies used in the Cloud Based.
- Manage the Continuous Integration process, Deployment process, Quality Control, Systems reliability and scalability.
- Manages and appropriately escalates delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated to the product development initiatives.
- Provides Technical leadership and oversight of implementation and deployment planning, system integration, ongoing data validation processes, delivery, operations, and sustainability of technical solutions.
- Manages a small team with direct reports.
- 7+ years of DevOps type experience with at least 2 years of recent management experience.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of developers, product owners, and subject matter experts.
- Possesses expert technical understanding of the intersection of development and operations (DevOps), monitoring and management tools, and deployment processes and tools.
- Possesses deep understanding in the areas of Cloud Based Development, API, databases, and system design, software development lifecycle best practices.
- Demonstrated ability in people management, strategic planning, risk management, change management, and project management.
- Experience with CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) principles, architecture and operations.
- Strong automation skills including experience with Chef, Puppet, or Ansible. Ansible is preferred
- Experience with Public Cloud (AWS or Azure highly preferred)
- Bachelor’ s degree required, preferably in Computer Science or a related field