6080 Center Drive. 10th Floor
Job Category: DevOps
Job Number: 19934
- Design and development of software to help operate our AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Provide architecture support for development of cloud native applications.
- Design and develop software for shared and common services like ingress & egress proxies, common email services, logging & metrics pipelines, etc.
- Help onboard services to Kubernetes.
- Collaborate with other engineering & operations teams.
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience.
- Minimum of 3+years’ experience in AWS and related cloud technologies.
- Experience working with Kubernetes and other container technologies.
- In depth experience with continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Ability to identify and articulate key trade-offs when making cloud and infrastructure decisions
- Able to participate in 24/7 on-call rotation for tools you and your team build
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
Experience in any of the following is also desirable:
- Experience with monitoring tools such as DataDog
- Experience with EKS & ECS
- Migrating services to Kubernetes
- Git/GitHub version control tools
- Involvement in the Open Source community (code writing, patch submission, bug reporting, etc.