16260 N 71st St Suite 400
Job Category: DevOps
Job Number: 19029
As a Dev Support Engineer, you' ll be responsible for managing and monitoring all the environments for a critical financial system. You' ll also be actively involved in the ongoing enhancement and automation of system processes.
- Manage all system processes running in development, QA, mirror, and UAT and Production environments
- Execute monitoring, start/stop schedules and error log monitoring
- Configuration management for all environments
- Set up new environments or applications for the various groups as needed
- Support developers, QA, and other teams who are using system
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues as they arise
- Manage deployment process to development; coordinate with application support team on upcoming deployments into production
- Develop additional code and scripts to improve running of processes, monitoring, configuration, etc.
- Assist with production support operations as needed
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience supporting and troubleshooting high performance application environments and performing process monitoring
- 3+ years of SQL experience including queries/updates/table creation/basic database maintenance
- 3+ years of Linux platform support experience;
- Knowledge of using ECS/ECR/Fargate, CloudWatch, Splunk, Secrets Manager, S3, EC2, Lambdas, DynamoDB would be a plus
- Knowledge of Docker container
- Prior experience in dealing with TLS 1.2 and certificates related operational issues.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Domain knowledge of Identity would be useful to have.
- Experience in dealing with demanding clients.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Self-motivation and intellectual curiosity; desire to continually self-improve and seek continual improvements in production support function
- High level of ownership and accountability, reliability, and strong follow through
- Ability to handle pressure and time constraints with composure
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to effectively plan and prioritize