Digital Asset Specialist
· Support the day-to-day Ingest operations of a global enterprise-level DAM system.
· Ingest digital media and related documents to the DAM.
· Review digital content to verify usage rights prior to publication or broadcast.
· Support internal and external teams with critical and time-sensitive digital asset acquisition requests.
· Manage internal user account creation and permissions, and perform routine user audits to ensure all users follow internal compliance measures.
· Train and onboard new users to the DAM system and assist with questions from existing users.
· Basic qualifications 1+ years of digital asset management experience working with an enterprise-level DAM system.
· Basic knowledge of video, audio, and image encoding formats and industry best practices.
· Experience working on large-scale, global campaigns, organizing a large amount of files, high-resolution file transmissions (FTP, servers, etc.), file naming conventions, and database reporting.
· Demonstrated ability to bring structure and organization to projects.
· Basic understanding of digital rights management, digital asset taxonomies, and metadata standards.
· Understanding in DAM migration and consolidation.
· Experience in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
· Experience in MS Office and Excel
· Can work independently but knows how to escalate in a solutions-oriented manner.
· Great verbal and written communication skills, with experience working across multiple teams and regions.
· Experience educating non-technical stakeholders.