6680 Southpoint Pkwy
Job Category: Director
Job Number: 19089
Our client is looking for Recruiting Directors that can plan, organize, and lead the strategic direction of the Human Resources Call Center management process to ensure that company has the appropriate quantity and quality of human resources. The persons selected for the role act as an information source in all aspects of Human Resources including: recruiting, strategy and policy development, corrective action and training to ensure an atmosphere that fosters continuous growth and promotes positive company culture.
- Typically Reports To: VP of Human Resources
- Typical Reports: Senior HR Representative and HR Representative
- Directs the planning, development, implementation and administration of all human resource programs for assigned call center(s).
- Advises Director of Operations in policy and program matters, making or recommending appropriate decisions.
- Work closely with Director of Operations, Training Manager and Force Management Manager to ensure program requirements are being met.
- Ensure all Call Center Human Resource processes are meeting the needs of internal and external customers, in compliance with all state and federal guidelines, and strategically focused.
- Develop and implement an aggressive recruitment strategy (exempt and non-exempt) to meet standards set by company to meet client expectations.
- Partner with Call Center Staff to optimize employee job satisfaction and retention.
- Resolve employee issues minimizing company liability and exposure by building effective relationships with exempt and nonexempt employees.
- Lead special assignments and other projects, which meet the strategic needs of the business.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Undergraduate degree required, HR emphasis preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in HR gained in a service-oriented environment with a minimum of 5 years in managerial roles
- PHR and SPHR certification a plus