• The Director of IS Contracts, position is responsible for the processing, implementation, tracking and monitoring of all IS contractual agreements.
• The position will also work with various fiscal and operational functions within the Information Services departments of to provide strategic and business leadership.
• This role will create and operate a consolidated, structured, sustainable & efficient shared services model across Information Services.
• Specifically, it will include standardization of contract review functions, improving business processes and creating efficiencies through innovative solutions, with a focus on standardization, improved governance, cost containment, and revenue maximization. This position will partner and work closely with Contract Administration departments
• Deep understanding of healthcare accounting and business processes, including finance, quantitative analysis, financial analysis, healthcare
• A minimum of five years of IS contract review and processing experience required with substantial knowledge of legal terms and conditions.
• Experience in handling procurement-specific concerns of users and suppliers related to contract management required.
• economics, information systems, and process improvement
• Proficient in GAAP and healthcare financial accounting/reporting consolidation processes
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
• Exceptional negotiation skills
• Ability to work within a team environment, securing buy-in and agreement through collaborative efforts
• Ability to analyze business practices in light of contractual requirements
• Ability to understand the timing and cycles of contract negotiations
• Experience with change management within a culture of growth.
• Strong financial, IT and analytical skills coupled with operational focus
• Proficiency with Microsoft office (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint)