Director of Clinical Transformation Architecture
• This visionary leader is focused on evaluating perspective clinical footprints to understand the current clinical applications and mapping to the future
• As part of the leadership team, this individual should have a strong knowledge of clinical applications with respect to functions, features and integration into the care environment.
• This position requires excellent communication skills and effective leadership in order to build strong partnerships within the organization.
• Good knowledge of the budgeting process and ability to manage large capital projects from a leadership perspective.
• Bachelor’ s Degree required
• 5 year’ s experience in application management
• 3 year’ s experience in a leadership role