Job Category: HR
Job Number: 19081
Our client is looking for a Director of Employer Relations that can plan, organize, and lead the strategic direction of the Human Resources BPO management process to ensure that has the appropriate quantity and quality of human resources. The HR Director acts as an information source in all aspects of Human Resources including: HR communication, HR compliance initiatives, strategy and policy development, change management, corrective action and leadership development training to ensure an atmosphere that fosters continuous growth and promotes positive company culture.
Typically Reports To: VP of Human Resources
Typical Reports: HR Manager, Senior HR Representative and HR Representative
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs the planning, development, implementation and administration of all human resource programs for operational and functional departments within the company.
- Develop and lead HR communication strategy.
- Advises Director of Operations in policy and program matters, making or recommending appropriate decisions.
- Support the business as the change agent to drive and support change management within the organization.
- Ensure all Human Resource processes are meeting the needs of internal and external customers, in compliance with all state and federal guidelines, and strategically focused.
- Oversee the administration of employee leaves of absence.
- Partner with operational and functional leadership to optimize employee job satisfaction and retention.
- Works with HR team to identify trends and opportunities within the workforce. Partner with leadership teams to recommend and deploy developmental training.
- Oversee resolution of employee issues minimizing company liability and exposure.
- Foster effective relationships with leadership, exempt and nonexempt employees.
- Lead special assignments and other projects, which meet the strategic needs of the business.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Undergraduate degree required, HR emphasis preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in HR gained in a service oriented environment with a minimum of 5 years in managerial roles.
- PHR and SPHR certification a plus