1920 Main Street #850
Job Category: Director
Job Number: 19290
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: Include the following but not limited to, other duties may be assigned.
- Direct the strategic planning, implementation, and operation of the information technology department.
- Oversee the selection of hardware, software, and service providers, that will support current operations and accomplish long-term business objectives.
- Track technology trends and identify new opportunities to enhance efficiency and gain a competitive advantage.
- Manage the development, configuration and enhancement of technology solutions including business applications, and specifically within Salesforce.
- Manage outsourced vendors and a core in- house team of administrators daily.
- Work directly with business unit executives to understand business objectives and design/ manage technology support function that drives productivity and growth.
- Develop business technology platforms for all the company’ s product lines and administrative functions. Act as the primary project manager for new initiatives.
- Develop goals to support broad functional objectives.
- Recruit, lead high quality technology professionals.
- Player- coach. The expectations that this will be to be hands on role.
Minimum Requirements: The responsibilities listed below are required. Accommodations may be made to enable the individual with disabilities to ensure the individual can perform the essential functions and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Minimum 8 years of experience in technology leadership capacity.
- Experience managing a growing technology team in a SAAS environment.
- Strong project management skills. Prefer certification.
- At least 3 years’ experience working with Salesforce.com in both a development and administrative capacity.
- Strong analytical skills with financial modeling experience
- Mortgage experience preferred.
- Salesforce and Yardi experience