Director of Product
- Lead the product and design team
- Own product requirements, strategy, and roadmaps for products, as well as enhancements to our existing products to meet changing market and competitive needs.
- User-centered product development balancing consumer, attorney and business needs.
- Work directly with engineering in an agile environment.
- Partner with sister brands
- Develop data-driven models and analytical approaches to determine business performance, growth and emerging opportunities.
- Leverage data collected via KPIs and experiments to influence product roadmap and business strategy.
- Present strategies and analysis to the executive team.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; Master’ s degree preferred.
- 4+ years leading product and UX teams, with a demonstrated record of launching successful SaaS products.
- Passion for and ability to understand customer needs and deliver great solutions. A track record for building software that is easy to use with exceptional user experience.
- Experience with leading competitive research, customer research and survey methods.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.