909 North Sepulveda Blvd
Job Category: Product Manager
Job Number: 19104
Our Los Angeles based client is seeking a Director of Product Management to join their Health Vertical, the leading provider of web presence solutions for health professionals. As a Director of Product Management, your responsibilities will include collecting business and customer requirements, and creating and executing the product strategy and road maps to deliver SaaS products for their growing Health businesses.
- Own product requirements, strategy and road maps for products on our Health SMB platform, as well as enhancements to our existing products to meet changing market and competitive needs.
- Develop data driven models and analytical approaches to determine business performance, growth and emerging opportunities.
- Leverage data collected via KPIs and experiments to influence product roadmap and business strategy.
- Present strategies and analysis to executive team.
Requirements for the Role:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; Master’ s degree preferred.
- 8+ years of product experience, with a demonstrated record of launching successful SaaS products.
- Passion for and ability to understand customer needs and deliver great solutions. A track record for building software that is easy to use with exceptional user experience.
- Experience with leading competitive research, customer research and survey methods.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Healthcare experience a plus.